TOKYOMILK SONORAN BLOOM REVIEW

Petrichor, Saguaro Flower, Agave, Red Clay

This is one of the most exciting note compositions I've seen. It immediately conjures up the desired imagery: rain in the desert revitalizing flora and fauna. 

My only previous experience with Petrichor is Le Labo Baie 10, which didn't successfully capture Petrichor, IMO. I've never smelled Saguaro Flowers. Rarely use or smell agave. I have no idea what wet, red clay smells like. 

I'm expecting something crisp because of the rain notes. Some floral musk, sweetness, and earthiness. 

Dewy, powerful floral musk reminiscent of jasmine and lily but less rowdy and a little earthy. It's mainly a floral-musky perfume. The dewiness is short-lived. No sweetness. You catch a faint impression of the earthy desert at the very tail-end. 

While I liked this perfume, and I'm glad I got it, the longevity was sub-par. Before work, I would apply perfume on my sternum, neck, abdomen, and elbows. I could barely smell it at the end of the day.

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!