LASER SESSION THREE

After 3 sessions, I noticed my armpit hair regrow slower. Sadly, they're still coming in unevenly and at different rates. Some are still thick and coarse, while others are finer. Some grow back by themselves, while some come back with a friend. I was convinced for a while it was pili multigemini, which is rare and reminds me of leeks sprouting out from the ground, but the follicles are simply very close to each other, appearing as though they're shooting out from one place. 

My third session was significantly faster than the others. Mainly due to the fact I know what to expect and the tech being super speedy. The place was busy as usual, and the tech that treated me the first time treated me again. Per usual, another client was next to me getting a facial. 

Everyone's lack of insecurity and shame is an inspiration. It would be uncomfortable if someone saw me on a bed, getting a facial, the moment they walked in. There are curtains partitioning the beds, but they're not effective. 

When she saw my pits, she praised how great of a job they were doing on my armpits. 

I mentioned to her that they missed the poles of my armpits. Since I don't do any hair removal between sessions (I stopped shaving before appointments because there's not much to shave,) I let those hairs grow out. They were long! It looked like I had a Kung Fu master beard in my armpits. They can't miss it this time. 

She said she'd pay more attention to those spots, and she did, but she neglected others... 

This session was fast and not the most thorough. The pain was also more manageable. The zaps are annoying, but it's the heat that is unbearable. 

Recently, I've been more insecure about my upper lip hair and find it bothersome to upkeep. My go-to is waxing, but that means stopping retinol and cleansing my face before, which is inconvenient for someone as lazy as me. The stache also grows back patchy. So, I inquired about the cost of laser my mustache... 

But you said you wouldn't want to have any more treatments there because of the lack of privacy. Great bang for your buck be damned!

For context, I paid $500 for unlimited armpit lasering, or until the hairs stop growing back. That's with a discount because my mom knows a person; it's typically $600. Mustache removal will also be $500, and that's without a discount. My armpits cost the same as my lips?

The tech was selling it: the service isn't just hair removal and includes other procedures in the package(?) The machine is cutting-edge and has many functions. 

Unclear because my knowledge of colloquial Chinese is rubbish—they don't have spa scenarios in Chinese schools.

The package seems excessive because I just want and need the hair removal. 

Nearly halfway, and excited to never have armpit hair! 

Here's to the tech being more thorough and bald armpits.

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!