MUGLER WOMANITY REVIEW

Quick backstory: I had the sudden urge to find out what Lady Gaga's discontinued Fame perfume smells like. Then, I read an article reporting Thierry Mugler's Womanity is Lady Gaga's favorite perfume. Reading notes and reviews interested me even more. The fragrance has notes of fig and caviar. What a lux and unexpected salty-sweet combo! Some users also said it smelled like a certain anatomical part, which intrigued me. Am I a pervert? Yes, but that's not what this post is about. Always excited to try weird perfumes.

I'm trying a discontinued fragrance to quench my thirst for another discontinued one. This is smart consumerism.


Aquatic, floral, creamy, not overly sweet, fruity, *spicy*, heady, and warm. 

I don't smell fig, as usual. If they're trying to capture fig qualities like subtle sweetness, creaminess, and earthiness, then they've accomplished that task. 

It's not as green and clean as users said. It's potent, and smelling it makes my head dizzy. Not dizzy in a noxious fumes way, but dizzy in the sense I am intoxicated from the addictive scent.

The perfume smells very different from what I imagined. Where's the briny caviar note I was looking forward to? It's slightly musky, but that can't be the caviar, can it!? Although it's a pretty scent, I'm not aggrieved it's discontinued. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!