BVLGARI EAU PARFUMÉE AU THÉ BLANC EAU DE COLOGNE | FINALLY OFF MY WISHLIST

Artemesia, White Pepper, White Tea Accord, Musks, Amber

"Mixed with a delicate blend of Artemisia and white pepper and a combination of musk and woody amber that creates a subtle warmth, amplifying the overall composition of the fragrance. Reminiscent of rare white Himalayan Tea from Nepal, this soothing scent can be worn by both men and women who seek deep relaxation in private, precious moments of opulence." ~Bulgari


Like the title says, this perfume has been on my wishlist for a long time, approximately three years. I saw this perfume on Sephora's website when I was a freshman in college (2019/2020.) To drive home the passage of time, Sephora no longer carries Bvlgari and this perfume on the US site.  

It's beautiful, light, clean, soapy, lovely, and pleasant. Green, but not bitter, which I anticipated due to the Artemesia. Slightly musky with the white pepper. Tea-forward, unisex, a bit powdery, and a tad sweet. This is the scent of posh hotel soap and toiletries. 

Sadly, it's an eau de cologne, so the projection and longevity are weak. 

I don't mind if the projection is weak because I wear perfume for myself/to reassure myself that I don't smell bad. As long as I can smell it, it's enough. Even if I apply this on my neck and put a face mask on (I noticed that I smell fragrances more throughout the day like this,) I don't smell much.

I'm typically conservative when applying these perfumes to test, but being more liberal with the pours and dabs—on my neck, too, I might add—didn't help either.

It is the most skin-intimate fragrance. You need your nose right where you applied it. It lasts only 2 hours.

When Bulgari creates a Parfum or even an EDP that smells exactly like the EDC, I will consider purchasing it. Until then, 19-69's Capri is a similar alternative, albeit more citrusy than Bulgari. Recently, I finished my sample of Capri, and once again, the travel-size version landed in my shopping bag. It's very tempting to buy.  Every fragrance reminds me of it. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!