WHAT WE DO IN PARIS IS SECRET

White honey, Litchi, Bergamot
Heliotrope, Vanille, Rose
Tonka Bean, Tolu Balsam, Amber, Sandalwood

FKA A Lab on Fire. I purchased this sample from LuckyScents. 

I mainly get heliotrope. There is a powdery musk that smells like baby wipes on me. No litchi, which I was the most excited for and is disheartening. Likewise, there is no rose note, but that's not disheartening. The tonka bean, much to my surprise, has yet to express itself poorly on my skin. In the past, it has always gone bad and smelled off. Giving it more time and Heliotrope continues to dominate, which is SOOOOO typical. Heliotrope can't stay quiet.

Warm, powdery heliotrope. If you like the heliotrope in Alien Goddess or Beach Walk, but don't want something coconutty or sunny, and you like baby powder scents, you might like this. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!