STYLEVANA HAUL

Repurchases:

Benton Fermentation Essence

I repurchased this for my mom. It must be pretty good if my mom asked me specifically to repurchase this the next time I make a skincare purchase. This essence has Galactomyces ferment filtrate, a fermented yeast that can brighten and bring suppleness back to the skin. Other ingredients in the product, like ceramides and hyaluronic acid, boost skin elasticity and moisture levels. 

I am a fan of Benton and trust their products; most products are alcohol-free, fragrance-free, essential oil-free, and sensitive skin-friendly. This product is also niacinamide-free if anyone is looking for a product. 

-Hada Labo Gokujyun Oil Cleansing Refill: I use this cleansing oil every day. It's basic and does its job. 

-Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotic SPF 50+ PA++++: I purchased two. One for me and one for my mother. 


New:

A'PIEU Hair Care Set A: Raspberry Vinegar Hair Treatment + Hair Mist

I think I purchased this set because the delivery was too long for just the mist itself or the mist was sold-out. I discovered the mist on Instagram. It's an all-in-one water mist for scalp odor** and hair texture. It promotes a healthy scalp and shiny hair. I thought the hair treatment was also for the scalp, but now I know it's a conditioning water treatment applied throughout the hair for extremely damaged hair, which I don't have. 


Shiseido Tsubaki Premium Repair Hair Mask Hair Pack Refill: My Fino Touch is almost done.

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!