CHANGE OF SEASONS, CHANGE IN TASTES

Vanilla orchid, Jasmine
Brown sugar, Tonka Bean
Amber, Amberwood, Musk, Patchouli

I don't typically gravitate toward sweet, vanilla, and gourmand fragrances because I'm afraid they'll lean too saccharine, make me nauseous, or feel like a walking dessert. 

I quite like this fragrance. It's warm and cozy because of the toasted vanilla. Although sweet, it's tempered with a subtle floral (vanilla orchid instead of vanilla beans/pods,) smokiness from the toastiness, and light musk, which smells spicy/a little herbaceous to my nose.

This fragrance is chunky knits by the fireplace with a cup of chai.

I agree with Fragrantica users that this fragrance isn't worth the price because it has a weak sillage. It's a personal scent you'd wear around the house to smell nice and for the vibes during F/W. 

It takes a certain level of bougie that I am not on to buy a designated fragrance to wear around the house during cooler weather. 

I disagree with the users about longevity. I sprayed it before bed and still smelled it around noon. 

There are many vanilla scents out there with better sillage and possibly the same, if not better, longevity. 

I will dip my toes in vanilla fragrances again to recommend to you all in the future. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!