AMAZING GRACE EDP INTENSE BY PHILOSOPHY

Wild Strawberry, Raspberry
Rose
Musk

This is a relatively new fragrance. The original EDT has bergamot and Muguet blossoms, whereas this EDP intense has berry and rose. I will try the EDT in the future because I love Muguet.

The EDP comes in three sizes: travel (.5 oz.), standard (2 oz.), and full (4 oz.) The prices are $30, $71, and $96, respectively. One of the more affordable perfumes I've reviewed so far. (For comparison, 1 oz. of ChloƩ EDP is about the same price as Amazing Grace EDP Intense's full size.)

The DNA of this fragrance reminds me of Burberry Her. It doesn't smell like Her, but they could be friends or tangentially related because they're fruity (both have strawberry and raspberry notes) and a little florally. 

It has a very artificial, mass-produced berry smell; it reminds me of this berry candle I used to burn. Luckily, the rose note isn't too obnoxious or fake; I'm honestly not getting any rose. Very berry-forward, slightly tart, with a *light* floral musk.

It's youthful, pretty, and subtle. I can imagine this being the first non-Bath and Body fragrance a parent gifts their daughter during the holidays. This is like gifting an Ariana Grande perfume. 

Whether it's going to work, running a couple of errands, or just going out for a walk, this is a cute and very pleasing fragrance. I don't think it'll cause too many headaches. 

I think you need a certain joie de vivre to pull off this fragrance because it's so youthful, and if you look mature and are stuck-up, like me, it won't really suit you. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!