STYLEVANA HAUL + REVIEW

Since there has been an oversaturation in perfume content lately, here's some skincare and haul content! I decided to purchase new products after months of window shopping because I was running out of cleansing balm and wanted to try something new for my first cleanse. I also wanted to restock on sunscreen.


I purchased two sunscreens from Make:Prem. UV Defense Me. Daily Sun Essence and UV Defense Me. Calming Sun Cream. The packaging is nearly identical, so I will probably mix up the products in the future. The former is a chemical sunscreen, and the latter is a physical sunscreen. As usual, I forgot to read reviews. The only reference I looked at was whether or not their sun protection claim is verified/tested (they're both SPF50+ PA++++). I haven't opened any of them yet, so I don't know their texture or performance. There will definitely be a review in the future, so look out for that!

Shiseido - Fino Premium Touch Hair Mask

I have dry, frizzy hair. I've used other hair masks in the past, and I don't notice dramatic results. My reviewers have stated this product helped their hair a lot, and some consider it a holy grail. I also have not used this yet because I haven't finished using my current one, which I'm not the biggest fan of (Olaplex.) I like that it's a jar that I can dip my hand into because pump bottles and squeeze tubes are inconvenient in the shower. Plus, there is always some leftover product you struggle to get out. 


Hada Labo Gokujyun Oil Cleansing

I have tried this product, and I think it's great. It can quickly melt away long-wear and waterproof red lipstick. It's also incredibly moisturizing because of the Hyaluronic Acid. There's no need to rub your hands and warm up balms before use. It's also easy to clean off with water and has no residue. The company also sells refills, so it's environmentally friendly to a certain degree. My nose appears clearer than usual/clearer than when I use Good Molecules, and I haven't had and serious breakouts yet (I've never had this issue with any product,) so it's very promising. 

Isntree - Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream

I mainly purchased this to be eligible for free shipping... I also convinced myself that it would be a great summer moisturizer because of its gel-cream texture. I rarely use it. Lately, I've been skipping toner and moisturizer in the morning. I only wash my face and apply some sunscreen. I've gotten lazy over the summer, plus my skin doesn't get super shiny or tacky with this routine. I mainly use the gel cream at night or when I occasionally use my facial roller. 

Side note: facial roller was a terrible investment because I don't use it often enough. 

Have you tried the sunscreens or any of the other products I mentioned? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any suggestions. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!