MY WAY BY GIORGIO ARMANI REVIEW

Orange Blossom, Bergamot
Tuberose, Indian Jasmine
Madagascar Vanilla, White Musk, Virginia Cedar

I got this sample via SoPost, but that has not affected my review in any sort of way.

My Way comes in many sizes: 10, 30, 50, 90, and even a 150ml refill. The prices in the same order are $30, $78, $100, $132, and $128. The bottles are a rounded square shape, and the caps remind me of their prive line, which I have yet to try. 

When I opened the package, it reminded me of Givenchy L'Interdit, which I am a fan of, though I find it a little too mature for me. However, once I sprayed My Way, that's where the similarities ended. 

My Way is a lot sweeter and citrus-y/bergamot-y, read brighter, than L'Interdit; because of these qualities, it's a cleaner and fresh fragrance. It's more youthful and less heady. I remember L'Interdit being really musky, deep, robust, and sexy. My Way is its young distant relative. 

I'm getting some floral musk, mostly the Tuberose and Orange Blossom, with some Jasmine. The entire perfume is predominantly Tuberose and Orange Blossom. It's a pretty and sweet musky perfume. The kind and popular girl at school would wear this. 

American high school or freshman/sophomore college girl. Jeans, a knitted cardigan over a tank, and white sneakers. She has a Mac Book and a pet dog. She drives to the mall with her friends for Starbucks and unironically shops at Abercrombie. If she were to design her home, it'd be minimalist (all creams/whites) or modern farmhouse style. 

Wow, she sounds incredibly basic... She's stuck in the 2010s, and I get that. You'll get there,  girl. 

It's not anything super exciting and alluring that has me immediately purchasing a full-size, but I think it's a great-smelling perfume and I understand why it would be popular. I used up most of the sample quickly, though it might also be because it came half-filled. 

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!