Antidris Cassis Maison Louis Marie + Discovery Set Overview

Cassis, Bergamot, Black Pepper
White Rose
Oak moss, Musk, Tonka Bean

Nauseating. Offensive. Foul. 

I hate rose, so I hate this perfume. 

You can smell the rose immediately and it overwhelms other notes. The cassis/berry scent is also prominent but gets oppressed and silenced by the rose. Cat piss and rose fighting with one another, absolutely spectacular.

There is a slight bitterness and zing from the bergamot. It's got the green muskiness from the oakmoss and musk. There's a spicy earthiness from the tonka bean (and probably from the black pepper, but I don't think I'm getting that note.)

It reads very summer to me. Hot day that amplifies all the terrible smells. Think garbage that's been left out in 90-degree/30 centigrade heat for hours. It's brunch that's been ruined by a messy drunk, bad food, and vermin infestation. 

Since it leans more feminine for me (like an older woman in her 60s.) This fragrance will age you. 

I do not recommend wearing this in a car on a hot, sunny day, especially if you have car sickness. I sprayed some and deeply regretted it. This is possibly one of the worse perfumes I have smelled recently and is definitely the worst in this discovery set.

My sister had to open a window to air out the perfume because she felt nauseous. I was also feeling sick. Unfortunately, I sprayed it on my shirt, so I had to douse my shirt in water to wash away the scent and wait for it to dry. 

One gif


The ranking:
1. Vallée de Farney: hot, sexy shoe deodorant.
2. Bois de Balincourt: Santal 33 dupe, but with a weaker sillage. I like it, but not as much as I used to.
3. Bousval: mom
4. Le Long Fond: toxic relationship
5. Antidris Cassis: cat piss

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!