My Wishlist | Fantome

Fantome Perfume

In September 2021, I lost my marbles. I made a Google Spreadsheet with the names, brands, notes, opinions, and ratings of all the perfume samples I acquired. It's not a complete list because I made it relatively late and don't remember my thoughts on all the perfumes. I also made a Google Doc with my wishlist and brands to try. The wishlist is also incomplete because I do not update it with my Instagram fragrance wishlist. 

From their About Page

    Fantôme (French for "phantom" or "ghost") is a small company co-owned and operated by Bree and Megan Elliott (married), on the Washington Coast. Scent is our passion, and we create signature perfume oils and eau de parfum (alcohol-based perfume) from fine ingredients, all of which are hand-blended and bottled by us in small batches. 
    Our scents are inspired by the paranormal and the often forgotten, overlooked, and feared thread of magic that weaves throughout the ages of human history. We draw from mythology, fantasy, and the scent-memories of our own world travels.
    We currently offer 49 unique fragrances (a complete list with brief descriptions of each can be found here) across our General Catalogue and 4 themed collections, and the list is always growing. Our fragrances are permanent and will never be moved out of rotation, and we strive to ensure that they are always in stock. 

They have sample packs for their collections, which you can read the notes here. They also have an option where you can select any of their fragrances to make your own unique set. EDP: three for $24, five for $39, and seven for $53. Oils: three for $20, five for $31, and seven for $42. 

A good thing that came out of writing this post. I learned that oil-based will last longer (and, in this store, is cheaper than EDPs!)

I love that fragrances are permanent because it's awful when your favorite fragrance is discontinued or a fragrance you want to try is discontinued. 

***************

Astaroth

Notes: Ripe peaches, pumpkin flesh over a bed of red musk, honey cakes drizzled with white chocolate, & roasted pistachios

Why I want it: I love peach smells, never tried a fragrance with pumpkin notes. It sounds delicious. Forget me saying I dislike sweet/gourmand smells. I should try this in the fall time because it have autumnal vibes. 

Eos

Notes: Bright, fruity, citrusy. Tart lemonade with fresh raspberries, candied rose petals, wild berries, and a hint of zesty ginger.

Why I want it: raspberry lemonade/berry and citrus notes. Sounds like a refreshing summer fragrance.

Faun

Notes: Green, deep, musky. Opens with a deceptive hint of sweetness from neroli, grapefruit, and iris—then deepens into dark vetiver, oakmoss swirled in amber, and hints of animalistic musk. 

Why I want it: it sounds green and forest-y. You're lured by these sweet scents into the dark forest. 

Gnome

Notes: Blackberry brambles, grapefruit, cilantro, patchouli, green tomatoes, cinnamon bark

Why I want it: their perfume quiz recommended it to me! Never tried a fragrance with tomato notes. I hate cilantro though, so that should be interesting.

Kinmokusei

Notes: Fruity, floral, resinous. Ripe apricot, juicy peach, tree sap, golden blossoms with a hint of citrus, and deep, resinous amber.

Why I want it: just read the notes! It sounds gorgeous. 

Lorelei

Notes: Tart wild strawberries, basil, black narcissus, entangling seaweed, watery graves.

Why I want it: strawberries and basil with aquatic notes. 

Lycanthrope

Notes: Bright, crisp, and citrusy. Spicy tomato leaf, dark honey, and oakmoss, with hints of peach, lychee, ivy, vanilla, and tomatoes fresh from the vine.

Why I want it: peach and lychee.

Mesmer

Notes: Deep, luxurious oudh, refined vetiver, cool frankincense, slightly salty ambergris, smooth myrrh, and dark patchouli.

Why I want it: sounds really bold and strong. 


Have you tried any Fantôme fragrances? What did you try out, and what are your thoughts?

Comments

Follow my twitter for blog updates!